SEO Content is the King
SEO Content basically includes what you see on the site: The text, graphic and even links to other website. You should not use excessive graphic because they are not search engine friendly. We are recommend to optimize size, to avoid situation long loading page. Especially of user have slow network. Thousand of articles, books and forum entries are available on how to make your website search engine friendly, but ultimately, one rule stand above the rest:
"Unique, high quality, uncomplicated content is the king!"Superior the quality of your content, the higher the ranking you achieve, larger the traffic you gain and greater the popularity of your website. Search engines prefer good quality sites in their index and search results. Relevant, fresh and timely content is crucial in attracting visitors to your website. It helps you both draw traffic from search engines and create audience loyalty.
Unique , High-quality contentWhen people visit a website for information, they want your unique spin on a topic. How is your material or content unique? Is that uniqueness obvious, and easy to find and to understand? Visitors want unique, high-quality site content. It is not your home page content, but also all the linked pages. Nowadays, search engines have become very smart and they are able to understand complete grammar and complete phrase. Hence while ranking a page against other, the content available on a page matters. Sites with duplicated, syndicated or free content are get given red flags by the search engines.
SEO Content writing (Copyrighting)SEO content writing (Also referred as SEO Copy writing), involves the process of integrating keywords and informative phrases which make up the actual content of your website. While writing your web page content, the following tips may help you in keeping it better than others:
- The Content should be directed for specific target audience.
- Keyword density is strictly adhered as per search engines guidelines.
- Titles should always be eye-catching, compelling your visitors to read on and want to know what you offer in your website.
- Keep your web page short.
- Organize and distribute the content on the web pages.
- Divide your web page content also into short paragraphs.
Other Advantages of having great contentIt is not only SEO you need to think about. Many factors contribute to make your site popular.
- If your site is having something really unique, then people like to suggest it to their friends.
- Other webmasters like to create a link of your site on their sites.
- Your site visitors start trusting on your site and they look forward for the next content update and keep coming gain and again.